She gives a bit of a nod to "Zee". "Thank you for your trust, but you're wrong. Our and leadership is no longer scattered, shattered, or otherwise impaired. If anything, we're more solid than we've been in a long time. Consolidated, focused. We're not an Empire wanting to seize control over neighboring nations. I'm not a powerhungry, bloodthirsty fool like many of you suspect I am."

Vasquez shakes her head. "Watchtower is here because you are like that, Cessie. Everyone here provides a unique perspective into Inside. And amongst you, there isn't any one power. I like to think I've gotten the right people here to balance out any issues that may occur. There won't be any division of Duty, because, as I said, you're to be a Council, not a Cabinet. You'll handle issues together. As K'rax-Naggath pointed out, any one person holding too much power is why you're here."

"As for AMEN, their ultimate goal, or Gordon's at least, was to rule Inside, not destroy it. As for how he's going to be restrained, I have proven, at my weakest moment, that I was still stronger than the forces he and his group mustered against me. And now, I am stronger. I can easily handle him if he decides to do something idiotic like attacking this Council or elsewhere Inside. And if you worry about how his votes will affect the topics that come up, as I've been saying, this is a group effort. You'll be able to temper whatever he thinks of. If he does get out of hand, then simply kill him and AMEN loses their seat, sound fair?" She tells and asks Poise directly, as if Gordon would be her responsibility, and testing just how far she'd hold firm.

"And if you think AMEN shouldn't have a seat, then none of you should either. NO is nothing but a gang of mercenaries, GLoG has proven themselves to be isolationist, Watchtower and HALO don't do much Inside except for emergencies, Magtok is also a terrorist himself, Zee is a single person who's claim to fame is being nice, and Aurora is brand new without the experience the other Orgs. have. You're all here, because I'm giving you a chance to finally have a say in what happens to a place you all have at least some interest in. If you are not up to it, you can leave and forfeit your organization's seat."