View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

1. - Top - End - #702
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
    I think that is the worst part, when you are trying to help a friend out of whatever deep, deep hole they have dug themselves into, and they completely disregard anything you say by saying "What do you know? You haven't even had a boyfriend."
    It is very, very frustrating.
    Yeah, as someone who is extremely close to aromantic (which is a pain to tell people. "You're a romantic? You don't seem like it.."), and has never been in a relationship, I feel ya. Some things in relationships are plainly obvious even if you haven't ever been in one.

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
    Also; is it weird that of Glee, GaGa, and theatre, I only like GaGa, and only sometimes? I mean, every single one of my friends (literally; I can think of maybe two people who aren't) are in theatre, but I don't do it. A large portion of my friends are into Glee, but I dislike it (and I have fencing on the time that it is on, so I can't see it anyway). GaGa is fine in small doses, but she tends to be very dissimilar to most of my musical tastes.
    No, it isn't. Glee irritates me, and I'm not a fan of acting, even though I enjoy lots of other performance arts. If you're thinking that it's weird since the stereotype is that gay men love all those things, don't worry about it. Almost every gay man I know is not like that at all.
    Last edited by Nix Nihila; 2011-04-21 at 11:40 AM.