View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

1. - Top - End - #705
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Nihila View Post
    No, it isn't. Glee irritates me, and I'm not a fan of acting, even though I enjoy lots of other performance arts. If you're thinking that it's weird since the stereotype is that gay men love all those things, don't worry about it. Almost every gay man I know is not like that at all.
    How can you hate acting but enjoy other performance arts when acting ties back into so many of them?

That goes beyond gay stereotypes because it's supposed to be ubiquitous in this culture that all people enjoy at least some television shows and movies.

But you're saying that the majority of gay men you know can't enjoy movies, television, and stage productions? That's... That's just so alien to me I can't even see a possible reason for it.

Whats the big problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blisstake View Post
    Sadly, almost every gay guy I know is like that, with one exception (2 if you count myself). It's a bit irritating sometimes, but I find myself confused on why I'm even mad at people who do follow all the stereotypes. I mean, it's not like it's a negative or harmful.
    Why is it sad that anyone enjoys watching movies, television, or going to see live theatre? The majority of all people that I know enjoy all three quite freely and aren't annoying about it for the most part, though there is the occasional bout of fanboyism or fangirlism, with the rest at least enjoying the first pair and with a not insignificant minority of that minority enjoying the last one as well but only willing to indulge in that way when going with company to see such a show.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-04-21 at 01:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide