View Single Post

Thread: Dead Rising: D&D Edition IC

1. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dead Rising: D&D Edition IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Note to self: Don't include the word "Dead" into the PbP campaign titles. Unless accompanied by "Rising" or similar active verb.

The Safehouse

The man leads you down the hallway, where you have to get into the hole in the vent ducts. He waits for you all to get in, then comes in last, shutting the bars behind him.

When you're finally out, you're into some sort of safehouse, which, it seems, was specifically designed for a such, or close, situation. There are a few people in there - a few small families, some people by themselves and some sort of a gang hanging around.

"Alright, now we can talk. Name's Galen, I'm a guard over here. Now, the rules here are - if you want to hang around, you got to contribute. I've seen most of y'all in action in the scrying room, and you've already had some battle experience, so I'll be sending some of ya to grab some supplies, also survivors... if you see any. We've got some people who can put up a fight, but they're staying here in case zombies break in, so that's gotta be you. Now, rest up and head out."

Galen leaves, and a woman with long red hair in a brown coat approaches you. "Please excuse Galen, he's a little bit shaken up from what's happening. My name is Lisa, nice to meet you. Let me show you your rooms." She says, and leads you down the stairs. As you walk there, she asks: "Perhaps you've got some questions?"

Spoiler
    Show

DC 15 of Knowledge (Local) to identify the gang hanging around.
    DC 17 of Spellcraft/Knowledge (Arcana) to find out about "Scrying rooms".
    Last edited by Critical; 2011-04-22 at 01:42 PM.
    Awesome Bleachatar by Terry576.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Levethix the Dray Arcane Swordsage from the harsh world of Dark Sun.

Fallout bloody mess avatar by C-Lam.

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.