You're right, I'd much rather have a guy I want to build a relationship around than plug guys into a relationship which must be static in my life. While most of the guys at my school cannot count on their hands the number of relationships they've had, most can also count on one the number of months their longest one has lasted.

Honestly, I think the biggest disappointment is that I thought by now people would be a lot more... mature. It feels like most of the guys I have contact with at school boil down into one of two groups: Those who pass each other around for physical pleasure, and those who give off weird creeper vibes but want to be part of the other group (well, and those who are normal, but already taken ).

It's just good to know I'm not alone in watching the clock tick away. And *hugs*, don't worry, we're in the same boat. That proto-pre-relationship I mentioned I don't even count; there wasn't ever so much as hands touching between us, and it only consisted of four or five weird encounters where I felt more like I was being sized up than enjoyed for my company. So, uuh, *mutual relationshiplessness high five*, yeah!