Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
[SWORD Headquarters]

Fresh alarms blared as Vincent and 1864 made their way to the indicated elevator. A voice came over the intercom.

"Arrancar signal is moving to the center of the city! Repeat, Arrancar signal is moving to the center of the city! All personnel on high alert! All available agents, be on-site as soon as possible!"

The intercom crackled, and this time Josiah's voice exited it.

"That cinches it, boys. I'm heading out now. Follow as you can, we'll have a car prepped. Keep in contact with Home Base. Godspeed."

They might faintly hear the roar of powerful thrusters as Agent 06, Dynamic Steel, took flight into the skies.
-------------------------------------
[Near Sereg]

The Septima didn't get much of a chance to move into the city before a man in a suit of red and gold armor, with a large number of glowing blue circles of various size, flies in from the west and stops, hovering in front of him. He has several large weapons strapped to himself, though none are active, firing, or pointing at the Espada. Yet.

"State your business in this world."
"I just said I'm looking for a watch, didn't I? The hollow life is rough on physical objects. Not to mention the sands of Hueco Mundo get inside and bad things happen. Do you know any good places to get one around here?" Sereg sonido's so that he's closer to a building. Collateral damage isn't a very good way to protect a city, after all.