Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
Josiah frowns inside the helmet, but moves between Sereg and civilians. Who somehow haven't noticed his mostly-physical presence.

"Your very energies could be corrosive to normal humans. You have no way to pay for your purchase. Do you swear all you desire is a watch? If so, I can have several select watches procured, and we can meet outside the city. Away from civilians. So you can leave here with no deaths. Or we fight. Frankly, it's been a long day, and I'd prefer you took the option that had you leaving without a fuss."

He was sure the Shinigami would be upset, but he was too stressed to care. His family was out shopping today, and he would be thrice-damned if this soul-eating monster got anywhere closer to them.

He tapped a few unseen keys, and a hologram sprang up in the air in front of him, showing Sereg a wide selection of watches.

"Here. Start picking one out."
"I have a different plan." Sereg raises his hand and a cero begins charging in his palm. "If you attack me, I'll wreck this entire block at once. Not to mention everyone in it. Go back to your little hole and I'll go about my day. Everyone's happy, you know?"