as much as i am a proponent of a posting time limit... i dont think it will work too well with all the varying schedules for people on here....if we were starting all over...we could recruit those who WANT a timelimit and then it would be ok..but as we are tryign to revamp what we are doing it seems unfair

having said that, i think if you are active in a RP, replying to posts involving you within 3 days i dont think is too much to ask...and if that is not able to be accommodated communication to parties involved within that timeframe seems the respectful thing to do..(whether to them directly or in the OOC)

if you are gonna be gone, or dont have time one week..we all get that...but just not replying for weeks at a time cant be seen as respectful IMO

I dunno...

while basic plots and stories may be just that...basic..they also allow for RP to go on...

spitballing ideas:

-perhaps an "Academy or training style" RP for new Soul society Gotei members...giving classes or short sidetrips to train young Shinigami... if you are a young Shinigami then you get to participate in training...if you are an officer then you get to lead these training missions... someone invovled chooses to be temporary GM of the event

-division RPs, in light of new membership and new people in new positions...the CC demands division wide training...commanding officers take their divisions out for training and do so in the way they each see fit...the ranking officer is the GM...and RPs with the people in their division..if they have none in their division..they RP with NPC's that they run themselves or if someone else wants to play one they can do so...this allows for each division to do what they are specialized to do

-festival fun...CC orders a festival to to be done each division to have a station....CC invites any other friends of the Gotei as well...

-mortal world Ski trip...class trip to a mountain for the weekend...a couple killable hollow disrupt the ski trip...

-draken''s reorganization of Las Noches...espada have to be aroudn each other way more..."court" feel

-etc. etc.