Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
There's also the fact that I know it's me, so I can't see it as anything other than a guy in girls' clothes.
I actually thought I had remembered wrong about your gender until I saw this, so you most certainly don't look like a guy in girls' clothing.

Although that may mean you look less like a girl if Visual Key is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpintime View Post
You can (and scientists have) still come up with a general ideal bodyshape for aesthetics, health, and fertility based on population-wide preferences, though...

I am overweight. I have an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, liver problems, kidney problems, possibly slightly lower fertility (I don't think I'm quite overweight enough for that to be a big problem...), and other health issues, and I am less attractive to the average man* than if I were healthy weight.
Some people are underweight. They have an increased risk of low blood pressure, anaemia, osteoperosis, weakened immune system, and fertility problems, and may be less attractive to the average person* than if they were a healthy weight.
It's biology *shrug*

*I don't think they did this test with homo/bisexuals... Wonder if it's different
Now I'm scared that I could have anaemia.

I actually eat quite a lot of food in general, though, so I sincerely hope I am not unhealthy. Eating more hurt my stomach. ._.