Quote Originally Posted by ZaneLaCoix View Post
Hey awesome work!
Yeah, definitely loving how you worked all that. My only current curiosity is with a Red 'Walker:
Spells:

Would this extend to other damaging spells if the feat Energy Substitution [C.Arc 79] was taken?
Thanks . I'm not sure I can give a RAW answer to the question that is perfect, but my gut would say no. Energy Substitution is a Metamagic feat that has a +0 cost, changing an energy type of an existing spell to a new type. This is not changing that spell for the character forever, though: you still know Fireball and can just choose to make it Acidball at will. But when learning the spell, the book says its Fireball and is a [Fire] effect.

RAI is another matter though, as I hadn't really thought about it. Out of curiosity, are there any spells you can think of that Red can't currently access that this would allow them to access if it worked the other way? The only one I can think of is Explosive Runes; a sad loss but not an unbearable one. If there ended up being a ton of spells that seem like they should be Red but that Red can't access now, I'd need to do some changing somewhere.