Quote Originally Posted by Krago
Since Swipe is considered an alternative to combat, Haley would only get one loot (as described in the result text for the Swipe shtick). Swipe does not grant any of the other benefits associated with engaging in combat versus either Monsters or Players.
I disagree with this answer.

Nothing on the Swipe Schtick indicates that it is an "alternative to combat" schtick. It is a combat schtick, except its result text reads something other than "Foe takes 1 wound."

As such, I believe that Amnistar is correct in assuming that he would get 2 loot when using Swipe, since 1 loot would come from Swipe (rather than from loosing a wound as with most attack schticks), and then the additional loot which is part of any successful attack against another player.

My interpretation of the rules seems to be supported by page 17 of the rulebook, which states:

"The winning player applies the Result Text of their chosen Battle Shtick to the loser. For many Battle Shticks, this will result in 1 wound being applied to the other player. Another might cause the losing player to miss a turn or allow the winning player to draw a random Loot from the losing player's Loot Stash.

In addition, the winning player may take one equipped Loot from the losing player, of the winner's choice.
This Loot is added..."

This exerpt seems to refer to this exact situation, and confirms that, indeed, two loot would be drawn. :)