gw's Questions of Duplicitous Intent
1. Do you hold grudges? If so, for how long?
I do hold grudges if given definite cause to, and I hold them as long as seems reasonable. I only drop a grudge if I see reasonable evidence the person against whom I hold said grudge genuinely repents what they did to cause it and intends to act counter to such in future.

2. What's your favorite band/musician?
See answer to Gwyn's question on the subject above.

3. Do you like juice? If so, what is your favorite kind of juice. If not, what would you rather drink?
Can't beat orange juice. I might sometimes feel like something different, but orange juice is just always good.

4. Which do you prefer, wool or cotton?
Cotton I guess? Whenever I've worn something made of wool, it's been itchy.

5. Have you ever owned a slinky?
YES.

6. If you could take on the mantle of an established comic-book character, which one would you choose? That is, if you could become Batman, Superman, Mysterio, Magneto, Nite Owl, etc., which would you want to become?
Tricky. I'm not such a massive comics fan, certainly not the 'mainstream' comics as it were, superheroes and suchlike. And the comics I do read, I like the characters, but I wouldn't necessarily want to be them.

7. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
Probably dinner. The other two have little variety. I like it that way well enough, but still, it rather precludes them being considered a favourite.

8. Do you eat a lot of snacks?
Not a great deal, but some.

9. What is your favorite restaurant?
Probably the Ming Cottage. Chinese restaurant about 20 minutes walk away where me and my family go every year on or around the anniversary of us moving up here. Which, come to think of it, is coming up soon this year...

10. Who was the most recent person you talked to in person?
My mum.

11. What was the last thing you said to that person?
"OK."

12. Which of the following two words do you think makes a sentence creepier when added to the end: 'ladies' or 'hard'?
Depends on the sentence really. Also on how you say it. But on average... I'm gonna go with 'ladies'.

13. What do you think of when you read the word 'fishmember?'
I interpret it as a portmanteau of 'fish' and 'remember', and so think it's either something to do with remembering fish or with the memories of fish.

14. Do you like haiku?
Haiku are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.

15. If you had a choice between zombies or aliens destroying humanity, which would you choose?
If the destruction is completely inevitable, aliens, since they can more likely be negotiated with to leave some things. If the destruction is not completely inevitable, zombies, because they're much more evitable.

16. Sufficiently advanced aliens visit earth and say they'll change just one thing about you. It can be anything at all. What would you choose?
Is this not essentially just another superpower question?
I'll try and come up with a different answer. Regenerative properties could be cool. Suddenly, I don't have to worry about taking care of my teeth, because they'll just revert to a good, healthy state over time. Never worry about going bald, I can just get new hair follicles! Also injuries healing.

17. Do you think aliens from another planet ever actually visit Earth?
Should there be a 'will' in this question? Because, well, either way I'm not entirely sure. But if there's a 'will' then I think there may be appreciable chances of it happening someday, whereas if there isn't, you're asking if I think they do so already, and I'm pretty skeptical about that.

18. Do you prefer to control a project from beginning to end, always repair the same flaw in someone else's project, choose to leave well enough alone, or some other mode of creation I haven't figured out here?
I prefer to control things myself throughout.

19. You could build your dream house within five miles of your current home. What goes into it?
No restrictions? Alright then. For starters, it's probably like a TARDIS - bigger on the inside than the outside. Also, some sort of teleportation device to take me around the world so I can visit Playgrounders and American Friend.
Next, massive library. And I do mean MASSIVE.
Wardrobe containing variety of costumes and suits, particularly some Victorian-style suits.
Entertainment stuff, TV of decent size, consoles, lots of DVDs and a decent number of games.
All rooms can be soundproofed to allow for different choices of music. Soothing and classical in the library, more modern and possibly high-energy stuff in the entertainment room, you get the idea.
Music room - variety of instruments, and some recording equipment.
And obviously I'd need the important basics - kitchen, bathroom(s), bedrooms. Have a decent number of spare bedrooms for friends.

20. I give you a seed; you water it with your favorite bit of poetry. What sprouts from it?
Hmm. Have to decide on my favourite bit of poetry first. Would it be that bit of Tennyson, or The Hunting of the Snark? Because the two would produce rather different results I imagine. The Tennyson would sprout something somehow inspiring towards greatness. Whereas Hunting of the Snark would sprout something decidedly weird.

rakkoon:
Are you a Mentat?
I'm not. I didn't have the right training.

How come I fantasised about asking the previous question this morning before I even knew you were being interviewed?
Because I'm just that sexy.
Alternatively, serendipity and maybe 'fantasised' isn't quite the word you're looking for.