1. - Top - End - #15
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony VII: The Grand Galloping Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Sorry, let me rephrase.

Let's go back to when we were all rainbows and sparkles to each other, even if we were discussing iron hoof. I Like Iron Hoof. And Trollestia. I ship excessively. I have OCs. I like human-pony pics. But we can all do that and still be nice to each other. Because friendship is ******* magic, gorrammit!
    yes. (/fluttershy)

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Yeah, I'll admit, I do like being comfortable here. I've been mostly just, when something annoys me, trying to ignore it after the other day's blowup. I'll take these critiques into account and react accordingly.
    Sorry mate. I'm... I'm throwing out connotations which does nothing to help anypony else who couldn't possibly understand the connections.

When comfy with friends, you'll tell them off when you're irate but not really mad. With strangers or acquaintances, you'll be more tight-lipped. We've become a tight-knit group, so we are more open. But there are still just enough barriers to make things volatile.

I'm more than happy to have you comfy enough to be yourself, if you'll tolerate my meddlesome arbitrations in good grace ;)

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Well, we wouldn't need one until the fall, would we?
    ... I consistently feel dumb for forgetting this. Har.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...you had to stab us with the realization of this, didn't you? :P

And I'm not convinced they mean actual fall, might be TV/celestial fall.
    What's 'Celestial Fall'? It sounds beautiful~

Care to elaborate?
    Well, DarthBobCat felt bad about 'his' thread, Friendship is Sufficiently Advanced Technology meeting it's end. I felt a pang of regret at Art of the Thread nearing it's end. He consoled me, saying that as long as it remained unlocked, it would never truly die.

5 hours later, mods locked the thread. I laughed pretty hard at that, and decided I would be faux-bitter at him for succeeding where I failed; for having a living thread where my own perished.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Okay, I've been wondering this for a while: Why do you get so irate over someone going 'That was a good episode' outside of spoiler boxes?
    I hate to be constantly backing Irbis, because it makes me look overly placating. However- I agree with him. This is the Second thing in my life where I've cared ahoy spoilers at all. Ever. So even the tiniest details throw me out of whack. It's irrational, but that doesn't mean I can think it away.

I guess I'm making up for my usual lack of caring by being over-sensitive.

Aaaand, guess what :P
    Yay! Thank you, Trixie~

Quote Originally Posted by Entertainer13 View Post
    Oh the Grand Galloping Thread is the best place to post!
    Oh the Grand Galloping Thread is the best place to post!

New threads are wonderful, that's for sure. Wonderful...

Spoiler
    Show

TO CONQUER, YOU FOALS!

(gif by Yamino)

Spoiler
    Show
    Hush, brother! The time is not yet right. We must bide for now. Don't clue them in on The Plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Oh gods, new thread already? I was avoiding the old one like a plague till I watched the new episode in HD.

CURRRRRRRRRSSSSSSEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    No worries, mate. We have several other people who are holding out for HD versions, so spoilers will still be as hidden as ever. I'm not going to say anything about the episode for another two pages, myself. Just in case.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-05-07 at 08:54 PM.