The Cuarta bows and departs, taking several steps before vanishing into a sonido. The Numero sighs and takes a deep breath.

"Your majesty, this will not be easy for me. I'm not one for giving people ammunition to use against me, and it's hard to shake that feeling even if you don't actually need ammunition to screw me over."

Roux places his hand on the hilt of his zanpakutou, and drums his fingers on it nervously.

"For the past few months, I've been plagued with... well, at first I thought it was a dream, but I've had to come to the conclusion it's the memory of one of my more dominant souls. I'm plagued by visions of a woman's face, and she says something I can't hear, but I know it's a name, and I know its the name of the soul who remembers her, even if I don't actually hear it. And it drives me mad. I can't get any sleep half the time, and it makes me even more standoffish than I usually am."

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"The long and short of it is, I can remember where she lives, and I think that if I go and meet her, maybe resolve some unfinished business that this soul of mine had with her, then I'll be able to just get on with my damn afterlife in relative peace. That's it. I'm asking for three, maybe four weeks to go sort some stupid personal crap out so I can get back to being me."