Quote Originally Posted by master256 View Post
I don't need them redone, this isn't the Request a Homebrew thread. The basic effect is currently as I want it, what I'm looking for is tips on balance, typos, changing the numbers around, but the spells in general are as intended.
Seeing as you have changed the spells dramatically after I proposed two different versions of a Wisp spell I find this statement to be somewhat disingenuous.

You're still assigning maneuverability to a non-creature which is simply incorrect, your spells still reference a target in the description but without any rules on how you assign your target, and your spells still have a range entry which seems to be entirely meaningless.

Because the spells aren't ranged touch attacks, but conjure an effect (which is why I added the effect entry and why Dancing Lights, Flaming Sphere, and Spectral Hand all have the effect entry) giving a Range of Close like you have indicates that you may summon the Wisp in any square up to 25ft +5ft/two caster levels away from you. The description of the spell of course contradicts this.

In short, I offered completely redone versions of the spell because yours still do not work correctly, revisions notwithstanding.