1. - Top - End - #540
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Incidentally, we're talking about a part of the organization that had been accumulating knowledge for the better part of millennia. No matter how good the members of the Kido Corp. are, or how well they planned this, or even if Takeshi actually has a freaking portable hole, they'd never be able to take EVERYTHING with them.
    You vastly underestimate someone with a plan and the know how to get this done. While I understand the concern for it, there was more then just portable holes at work. You forget Takeshi knows more Forbidden Kido and you forget he isn't working alone.

Further, a little advance warning on this would have been nice. I wasn't aware of this plot, and you've been gone for months. You pulled this literally hours upon your return, when we all expected you'd be gone for good. So we can't be expected to remember every little detail of that plot, can we?
    While it would have been nice...it wasn't at all required of me to give. Planing every bit of the minutia hasn't worked out very well for this game to be honest. All the people that did know this was coming...quit a very long time ago. I didn't mention it because honestly...at the time I was sick to death of every time I posted -anything- I had to listen to a select few people rant and rave at me.

I won't be bullied this time around, nor will I be intimidated or castigated for an action I take ICly in the OOC. I am, dropping my humility for a moment, a good RPer and a good storyteller. And I would very much ask that you respect me and said ability more then you have in the past. That goes for everyone. The pertinent information will be provided when it's needed. Not a moment before and you will -not- be demanding it of me because you will be denied it on the grounds that frankly I don't bloody care for your tone nor do I like being strong armed or -forced- to do anything when no one is actually in charge around here.

Because honestly...that's another reason people drop. The lack of trust for anyone not within a very small circle has driven off more people then I care to tell you because it really doesn't matter anymore. Demanding full transparency is all well and good...but at the end of the day guys it's a nicety, not a requirement. Sometimes you just need to trust others to do the right thing instead of police them to make sure they do it. The chains get heavy...and I won't be putting them on again.

Expect an appropriate reaction to this. Takeshi is underestimating Gotei at his own peril, and this incident will most likely get him killed. Or worse.
    I don't know why you think I didn't know this from the get go. I fully anticipate it. Once again, it'd be nice if people trusted one another. I have never and will never worry about character death. That also sounded more a threat then anything else. Please tell me you didn't meant it as such.

For future reference, it's the only thing I plan on being a constant possibility. Characters, like people, die.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2011-05-09 at 01:24 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.