Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonKing View Post
I turn to Gerald, immeasurable badass but quiet, understated sage, to express my feelings;

Thank you, Gerald. That was beautiful.
When I look at Gerald's sad face, I see everything I regret. All the missed opportunities, loves lost, unkind remarks, and that time my mother left me a message saying "I love you" in my lunch and after ridicule from my friends I just... threw it away.

The time I missed the winning shot at the Southwest Regional Pacific Beer Pong Quarter Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonKing View Post
...And so one of the things I'd held as a perfectly logical progression in the comic comes to an end, and now that's going to bug me from here on out.. I'm afraid I'm going to stop being a fan of the comic before the conclusion at this rate.
Yeah, seriously you need stop reading this thread if you want to stay a fan. I don't mean to sound unwelcoming or anything, but this place will make you see the many many flaws of this comic. Flaws you may not wish to see.

But fans are always fun while they last. They spur discussion and make one think critically. That's how we get giant treatises on the caste system and Dominion physics.