View Single Post

Thread: Pokemon: Aschen Adventures (IC)

1. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Aschen Adventures (IC)

The sound of a police siren and a strong vibration in his back pocket caused T.J. to stumble forward. He pulled out the little red device making the racket to see what was the matter. "Huh!? Crisis at the Pokemon Center?" He had been made aware that the pokedex had this feature, but was at least under the assumption he'd have more Pokemon before the first alarm. "I've only got one pokemon and we aren't particularly strong," he said as he hovered his finger over the Decline button. "Dancho doesn't even know Water Gun." T.J. laughed to himself half-heartedly. "There's probably someone way more qualified to handle this. I'd just make things worse." He gave a sad sigh and brought his finger down on the button.

"GPS DIRECTIONS TO THE POKEMON CEN-" T.J. flipped the pokedex closed mid-directions and stuffed it into his back pocket.

"I know the way." T.J. started running for the pokemon center at top speed. If people and Pokemon are in danger, I can't just assume it's someone else's problem. This would either be the perfect start to his adventure or an absolutely disastrous one. The entire run T.J. was praying it was the former.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2011-05-13 at 12:06 AM.