Wherein we discuss friendly feathery fairness

Spoiler
Show
* * * * ********Oh. *Right. *Rainbow Dash did have a healthy looking example of Falco berigora*with her, didn't she? *That warranted explanation. *Twilight trotted over. *"Wow, I've never been this close to one before. * He has such beautiful plumage!"

the size of the text changes at falco berigora, and stays that way. Just something I caught.

Twilight, a little hesitantly, reached in for her own pet The Baron flinched from her touch, took off and landed on a nearby bookshelf. *The purple unicorn frowned. *"He's a little skittish."

Needs a period between 'pet' and 'The Baron'.

aaaaand... That's it. Other than my own feelings on it, which are "I understand what you've been saying about this being the last chapter and all".
I'm not seeing the problem which must be overcome, but ithat doesn't bother me since an utterly formulaic story tends to... Well, suck.

Dreams. We are talking about dreams now? Stellar.
I have a few categories of dream that I almost always adhere to.
There is the existing in a house with strange architecture. There always tends to be a structure in the middle, either a room or stairwell, Which can only be accessed from a certain part of the house. That's actually pretty darn symbolic now that I think about it...

There is the 'zombie dream' where there are zombies. My escape from them tends to be drastically different each time. My favorite was using a hang glider.

Nightmares from beyond the veil. It's a nightmare, I can feel it deep within. That sense of foreboding, dread, evil. Sometimes it's obvious (cannibals scratching at the door with cleaners) other times, it's not even menacing (glorious spring day in a meadow with friends). Usually, there's something off about reality that only I can perceive. Fun.

Then there's a chat with my ancestors. Meeting someone, going "hey, you died!" and then moving on with my life. Those are fun. Learn a lot of weird stuff that way.

And Irbis, I haven't seen any pictures of Octavia yet. Not in the last... What, five pages? Guess I will have to look. Harder.