View Single Post

Thread: Pokemon: Aschen Adventures (IC)

1. - Top - End - #11
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Aschen Adventures (IC)

As you near the pokemon center, you see a small group arranged before it. By one building is a few people tending to a quivering, blood-spattered nurse. Aside from that, there are a few onlookers milling about (and keeping their distance), and a couple trainers rushing towards it, ahead of you, with pokemon at the ready (an aron and pidgeotto, respectively). At the Pokemon center itself, it's filled with smoke, and nothing can be seen inside except for brief orange flashes through the smoke. Metallic thuds can be heard coming from it.
    The first trainer with the pidgeotto shouts, "Get 'em! Aerial Ace!"
    Nothing can be heard nor seen for a few moments after that, and silence fills the air. It's dispersed, however, as the pidgeotto is sent hurtling through one of the two windows, shattering the glass and falling to the ground outside. There's pieces of the window stuck in its flesh, and it leaves a smear of blood across the ground.
    "No!" The trainer shouts, and runs over to the pidgeotto, pulling out a potion and administering it, but it seems to be of no use: the thing isn't breathing. The trainer is blubbering, sobbing. He pulls out another potion, but again, to no avail.
    A tall man who was tending to the nurse- a cop, judging by the badge (and bulletproof vest, and riot helmet, and shotgun) runs over to the trainer, laying a hand on his shoulder.
    "Do you have any other pokemon?"
    The trainer shakes his head.
    "Then get out of here before you're killed too."
    He gently pushes the trainer off, who runs away.
    The trainer with the aron shakes his head, backing off. "Screw this! I'm out of here." He withdraws his aron, and follows the other trainer.
    The cop shakes his head, muttering an expletive, then shouting to the rest of the people there.
    "Any of you others with pokemon, get over here and listen up."
    He pulls a Pokedex MP (Military-Police) from his belt, reading. "Dexter here says we've got... a normal type, probably something big like a granbull... one from the charmander line, that's making the flashes and smoke, not a charizard judging from the height, though... and whatever used Circle Throw on the pidgeotto."
    With that, he puts the pokedex away.
    "And I say there are three members of Team Eclectia in there. And at least one of them has a gun."
    He kneels down, looking over all of you and speaking in a more hushed voice.
    "So. I'm going to get under one of the windows there. As soon as the smokescreen clears, I'll take down one of them, and that'll give you a chance to run in with your pokemon through the front doors. Sound good?"
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2011-05-17 at 08:21 PM.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer