Quote Originally Posted by Pentachoron View Post
Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal were it for me. Though I also have fond memories of Willow, The Princess Bride, and Legend too.

I used to love Watership Down and Secret of NIMH too.
I need to see Labyrinth. And to see Willow again, because I barely remember it. Haven't heard of Legend before and know nothing about Secret of NIMH.

Dark Crystal and Watership Down? Big films of my childhood. Love them so much.
Princess Bride I came to later, but it's good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Man, I'm feeling so horrendously out of place around here as of late. Maybe I should just say goodbye again and properly give up on it this time.
No! Don't you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
My imagination doesn't. In fact, everything about the people i imagine changes all the time...

for instance, this morning, lix had blue eyes, a blue bow and wore a black top with a skirt. At Noon she wore a white robe that covered her eyes and a fake mustache, and now she's in the garb of a paladin, with black eyes and a golden headband.

Hell, you've been a lizard. And you STILL had that same hair... Not even the hairstyle of your avy...

and a bunch of creepier things have changed too... You apparently are the spawn of Cthulu With Raz as your lesbian lover (which makes no sense, as Raz is a guy) and cookies raining in the background but water raining in the foreground.
You're insane. I wish to hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
Everyone just looks like their avatars to me. Causing me to have mild existential crises when anyone changes their avatar.
Just assume we're all shapechangers and it's fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post

Who are you and what have you done with Curly?
Typos happen, y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by KuReshtin View Post
You're obviously not taking into account the Dimensional Fluxx Vortex Generator™ that is a standard feature in every washing machine in the known universe, where you have a 1 in 4 chance of having a sock disappear without a trace when you put them in for a wash.
Nonsense. Everyone knows it's down to the Sock Eater!
*glingleglingleglingle*
Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Eyed Fred View Post
I think I'm building up a local presence here at uni - my friend and I get recognised by shopkeepers as 'those eccentric guys', and a short while ago two strangers came up to me in a bar and went "Hey, you're that really awesome guy! We always see you wandering around campus being awesome!"
Now that's vindication.
That's really pretty cool. I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Eyed Fred View Post
Incidentally, it is amazing having Curly back in RB,
*snip*
RB is much better now.
I think I already said that.
Or at least I altered a quote to make it appear that someone else said that.
Curly makes everything better.

Down a giant lion headed cave that could only be entered by the protagonist.
I thought the Genie just flicked the lamp off into the desert.

The Genie explicitly stated he was throwing Jafar into the cave of wonders "for ten thousand years"
Oh.
Well, either way, Iago dug them out as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheehelm View Post
A capital offense, to be precise.
This just puts me in mind of The Mikado.
"To flirt is capital!"
"It is capital!"

"In the first place, self-decapitation is a very difficult, not to say dangerous, thing to attempt. And in the second, it's suicide - and suicide is a capital offense!"