I am greatly impressed. I wish I had at least a rank or two in Craft (Art).

Well, given the number of requests you already have, I doubt that adding one more to the pile will be that much of a problem. As such, I'd like to request one as well. Namely, a non-oots version of my current avatar. I managed to find my original request and have reposted it below

...a young man with brown eyes and hair as well. He wears a mithral chainshirt and wields a Longsword and Composite Longbow. He has a belt, bracers, gloves, a set of holsters on said belt for vials (most likely containing poison), and lastly a pack of some sort to carry the rest of his gear.
His name is Roath and he is effectively the Chuck Norris of my game-world. He always has a stern, somewhat disapproving look when interacting with the players. In combat he's dead serious and scary.

The most spectacular thing he's done was jumping onto the back of an Old Red Dragon that was diving for him, stabbing his longsword into its head after it swooped back up, then pulling the sword hard to the left to direct it into a whole swath of enemy troops where it proceeded to crash, causing much devestation. Then he stood up, brushed himself off, and re-entered the conflict.

Don't know if it would be better to do a still like my current avatar, or do an action scene, perhaps involving the aforementioned stunt. Whatever works for you. And no hard feelings if you don't get to it. You certainly have enough on your plate. Best of luck.