View Single Post

Thread: I will draw your D&d character.

1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: I will draw your D&d character.

Andui
    Spoiler
    Show

Core Physiology: Female, Short, Middling Build, Somewhere between a Mediterranean and middle eastern general appearance. She should be able to pass for male in the picture, so some level of androgyny is fine.

Equipment: Holding a lightweight partisan, wearing many layers of loose clothing, ideally looking something like high end linen. She is certainly wearing a mask over her lower face, and only hands and the upper face have exposed skin. Visual cues that suggest a nomadic life are also helpful. Note that there should be no magical equipment, and nothing particularly fancy, a more utilitarian look is preferred.

Color Scheme: Varying sand colors with a yellow sand dominant color and more red-white sand secondary color. Deeper browns and off whites are acceptable secondary colors, and even the blade of the partisan should be a somewhat whitish grey.

Shape Scheme (general shapes that should be evident in the clothing and physiology): Crescent Moons, Circles, Triangles. Long straight lines should be avoided where possible, with the notable exception of the spear and the partisan.

Personality (Should show in body language): Inquisitiveness, confidence, and the appearance of coldness to others should all be somewhat apparent.

I thank you in advance for doing this; you did great work on everything seen in the thread so far.
    Last edited by Knaight; 2011-08-19 at 05:32 AM.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.