Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
-Phoe stumbles out of the crate, tripping more than walking under a mass of poorly tied rope. Some of it is around her wings, the loose ends have somehow gotten tangled up in her legs. Mane disheveled and eyes wide with the terror of a pony who has seen too many things she wasn't meant to, she "mrghgrfs" some sort of complaint through a bunch of handkerchiefs in her mouth-

Ptooie. I think I'm done with pony games for now. You guys play rough...

Confession time! I was so eager to play along with thread derailment today because the last time something like this happened, SiuiS drew some terrifically amazing art showcasing the aftermath for me. Not so secretly, I hope to cause something similar. One can only hope there's enough time and boredom for him at work!
Feathers and Fetlocks, am I that transparent? Ah well.

Spoiler
Show
THE SAGA OF MIDNIGHT'S HORN
Or
careful, Thancolt! You'll put your eye out!

Spoiler
Show

-

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
I would dearly love to pretend, if only for a minute, that the main draw of this thread involves something other than stuffing me in a crate and then tying my up and sticking gags in my mouth. I know we were shipping, but eek.
I know, right? A little romance every now and then wouldn't kill you guys. and we've already done zombies, time travel, Benny hill, shock!gore, D&D cross overs, tv cross overs, movie cross overs, political intrigue, grimdark, slavery, swords and sorcery... You guys have burnt through every other genre... Give romance a chance!

PhoeKun: you may have noticed my thoughts on pony have changed since last we spoke ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
Of course they were. Why do you think I gender-bent 3 of them before leaving?
Uh... that hadn't happened yet when I started editing the post...