1. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 16: Apocalypse Now!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    There are probably psychological profilers in 10th division. You said it yourself, Suzume is a pathological liar. And I think that any profiler worth his or her salt could probably recognize it.
    Yes, there are. I believe they were mentioned in a post for Karashi made about the time Takeshi when Garganta on Kido Corp.'s ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    The interrogators of 10th Division have the training and skills I guess.
    Yes they do. The good ones, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    One more thing that Soushi didn't add: can you imagine how much of a hassle it would be if the Captain of the 10th had to sign and verify EVERY. SINGLE. interrogation report of his division?

So yes, it was a rules lawyering trap. Subterfuge is something Soushi's supposed to be good at, and the fact a member of Onmitsukidou was following supposedly proper protocol at all made him slightly suspicious.
    Please explain to me what is going on. Thank you. I would also appreciate not assuming anything about the functions of 10th. Just because it would be a hassle doesn't mean Taiki wouldn't be so paranoid and insane that he wouldn't do it. I mean, he kept a guy locked up in solitary confinement for over 100 years because the guy was basically afflicted with the equivalent of a mental illness.

Which reminds me, I have to do a "History of the Maggot's Nest."

Also, Frozen, PM on your way.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-05-22 at 06:00 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC