View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

1. - Top - End - #1499
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Thirteen

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I didn't even noticed the A.

I did notice that asexuality was getting discussed freely and without judgement here.
    We really have no choice in the matter as per the board rules and it's rather pointless to make up a new super specific thread just for discussing asexuality. It had already been discussed here for quite a while before the A was added, so the A is irrelevant to its discussion starting up here or being done freely or without violating the board rules.

Hell, it's basic common courtesy and decency, which, while not actually common, is still a fair bit higher in its expression around here than many places.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Happy View Post
    I do think that taking the A out now isn't that great an idea, I think it sends the message, "We tried to include you, but feel you aren't a match with us after all." which I don't think is and desirable message to send.
    Well, no, since all of the established and identified ones already know the real deal and as has been shown, those who have not yet been introduced properly don't even properly know what the A stands for. I'm kind of surprised that it's not in the first post or something spelling it out for people by now. Then again, I haven't checked to see if it is or is not specifically, so maybe that's the real issue with the confusion.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-05-23 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide