Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
"The second division has a vested interest in what the prisoner has to say. I'm here as a trained individual in both normal and extreme interrogation methods. I am also a former ally to the prisoner. I have every political and lawful reason to be here. That you suspect anything else is insulting." Nao begins walking toward an interrogation room. "I'm going to interrogate the prisoner as is my job and you are either going to help me in this matter, or I can wait until you're done with the prisoner and do the interrogation on my own."
Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"Insulted as you may be, we could have used this information BEFORE you insisted on having your way spearheading this interrogation, Nao-kun.

I would like to be briefed on the nature of your previous relationship with the prisoner first. Were you friends? Colleagues? Bond siblings? This is all vital information, you know. I can either take you at your word and we can begin this interrogation properly after you brief me or you can insult yourself further by insisting upon your indignation. I've already apologized for the suspicion cast upon you. If you'd care about it in writing instead, that can be arranged later.

So. Are we going somewhere with this?"
Yoshi feels a headache coming on.

"To be frank, none of the three of us have a "duty" to interview her. Pretty sure only 10th can genuinely do that. Suppose we can ask questions, though.

So again, let's maybe all back off just a bit here.
"

He's still keeping one eye on Suzume, though. He doesn't trust the crazy lady.