Ordo Xenos Inquisitor - 72 Points
    Mastery Level 1: Psychic Communion
    Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, Power Armour
    +Servo-Skulls (x3)

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor - 72 Points
    Mastery Level 1: Psychic Communion
    Bolt Pistol, Force Sword, Power Armour
    +Servo-Skulls (x3)
    Coteaz is 100 points and will make your Warbands scoring. I don't recall if he gets Communion or not though. I would make these Inquisitors as cheap as possible as their only real goal is to guide units in.

ELITES
    Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband (x4) - 51 Points
    Crusader x2, Inquisitorial Servitor W/Multi-Melta x1, Warrior Acolyte W/Carapace Armour & Storm Bolter x1
    What is this unit supposed to be doing? Crusaders and a Servitor? You don't need any kind of assault presence because of the Termies.

Buy more Servitors and more bodies to protect them and the Inquisitor from being torrented off the table by all of the anti-infantry fire that will come their way on the first turn. Then buy another unit for your other Inquisitor.

I would highly suggest having Coteaz. Making these units scoring is a very good way to ensure they're a threat, and as they'll be hanging about in your deployment zone anyway while your Termies attack the enemy objectives, it only makes sense to have them holding home objectives.

TROOPS
    Grey Knight Terminator Squad (x10) - 470 Points
    Nemesis Daemon Hammer x1, Nemesis Force Halberds x9, Psybolt Ammunition, Psycannon x2

Grey Knight Terminator Squad (x10) - 470 Points
    Nemesis Daemon Hammer x1, Nemesis Force Halberds x9, Psybolt Ammunition, Psycannon x2
    I want to like GK Termies, but just can't. I assume Psycannons are 1 in every 5 models? But if you can get more, do so.

HEAVY SUPPORT
    Purgation Squad (x5) - 180 Points
    Psycannon x4
    My issue with Purgation squads is the range. A canny opponent will deploy as to take them out of the game for several turns. In Dawn of War you're stuck walking on, which can really hurt with only 24" range.

I honestly don't think they're needed and you're better off with another Dreadknight or spending the points on more Henchmen.

Nemesis Dreadknight - 185 Points
    Heavy Incinerator, Nemesis Greatsword
    I would cut the sword personally. Rerolls on everything is awesome, but the alternative is being S10 - which is usually enough. You don't want to be using a 180-odd point model to cut up cheap transports, after all.

TOTAL: 1500 Points (32 Models)
    Obligatory text outside the quote box to actually be allowed to post.
    Last edited by Nameless Ghost; 2011-05-24 at 10:45 AM.
    Burning feathers; not an angel