Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
"Not much else to do." shrugs Scarlet. "I can stay a while."
Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
"I can provide some, if you don't mind it being slightly bruised." Aero Naught grinned at them as he approached, limping slightly. He should have been in a much fouler mood, all things considered, but at the moment he was simply feeling happy that he managed to walk away from the crash. "Hello. Do any of you know where one could get an airship repaired?"
"Ah, that was yours?" Roy asked while Eric was cheering the fact that they had company to relieve the boredom.

"I'm guessing from the fact that you're being allowed to walk around on your own that the only injuries in the crash were yours," he continued. The hard-nosed guard captain of Bridle Shores would never stand for anypony responsible for significant injuries or property damage to simply stroll around unsupervised until a full investigation was completed.

Roy proceeded to give the stranger directions to a mechanical workshop on the outskirts of the town proper, but still inside the defensive wall, near where the farms began. "I hope you know your technical jargon. The pony there is very good, but tends to ramble a lot in mechanist's slang. Let 'em know that you've got a wreck in the middle of town too and they'll help you haul it out."

((Hope that's generic enough if anyone wants to make a mechanic character.))