Quote Originally Posted by pilvento View Post
i got the codex here, and i can get a comand squad with him, he is a captain thats all it matters. i know he is not chapter master, but the "master of the hunt"

Also, read all literally and sriously is not the best way to read things in the internet, but ill edit if i ofended you
I believe he's trying to say that Company Commands cannot take the Chapter Banner, as you've tried to do. They can take the Company Banner, which is not nearly as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Macab View Post
also bikes are not meant for assault, they are far too expensive and IIRC their bonus toughness does not apply in CC, so take those PW/SS's away and give them plasmaguns to take advantage of their relentless rule.
The toughness bonus of a bike applies to all situations except for determining Instant Death. Furthermore, Bikes are okay in assault, and as they are Relentless, don't lose any shooting capability for assaulting. They're also pretty good at picking whether they want to engage in CC or not, and as T5 MEQs, they'll beat just about anything that's not a dedicated Assault unit.