1. - Top - End - #52
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] What Has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy

"Alright, I'm taking flight squad 1 with me for this mission. We gotta do it while Scarlet Flair is still in town. Everypony get on their masks and their clothing to cover up their cutie marks. Then grab the paint ballons, we fly out in 10 minutes."
    Zach makes sure to carefully put paint filled ballons into his saddlebags. He drew his mask over his head, and got into his flight suit. He prepared himself for the mission. When they whole squad was ready, they extended their wings and prepared to fly. The captain of the squad(a griffon) was with them. They took off into the air, through the open doors, and headed towards the north end of town.

They got to the north end of town within a couple minutes. They prepared their loads of ballons, the squad seperated into teams of 2, so they could hit multipul guards. Zach himself was with the griffon. They pulled themselves into a dive.
    "FOR THE RESISTANCE!"
    The griffon went for Eric and Roy, dropping sparkly white paint filled ballons all over them, while Zach went for Scarlet. He dropped his whole payload of ballons on her, covering her with paint. The Griffon and Zach used the momentum of their dive to zoom back fast up in the air, and began to fly back to the retreat point. But still being close enough to be seen.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-05-24 at 05:22 PM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life