Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
Spoiler
Show
"Who, me? I was just getting a little bit of stuff for some science of my own. I also took a very small amount of sekiseki. Negligible amount really." He doesn't move, but mentally prepares for the ensuing storm of Genoveva. "I'm here because I think you've got something going for you. A lot better than anything in that god forsaken city. It's either stay there and be hit by Vicente some time when I'm asleep, go to the mortal world for another spiritual get together, or throw my lot in with you. I thought the choice was clear."
Genoveva

"Yer scared of Vincente or a wee bunch of mortals...and tink Ah'll welcome ye with open arms aftur an 'mission like that?" Genoveva says softly, though it wasn't the violence-filled murmur that she usually used. "Un wat's werse is ya tink Ah'll welcome a traitor into mah midst wit out compunction or 'ought. If ya cut out on da Ol' Ghost just cause ya weren't cuttin' it dere, what's ta stop ya from doin' da same ta me? Can ya even hold yer own in da force Ah'm building?"

The ex-Primera's falchion whirls out of it's place in the sand, whipping about in a complex pattern with only one hand on the pommel before the petite arrancar girl levels the blade, missing it's notch, at Sereg's burnt face.

"Ah ain't takin' ya own til Ah know fer certain ya can cut it here Sereg mah boi. And if ya ain't even got de guts ta face me then ya can just leave right now."