Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
Spoiler
Show
"I'm not scared, I'm just not going to let him catch me with my pants down and pretend he's worth anything. He needs to learn that being powerful doesn't mean hiding underground and waiting." As Genoveva raises her weapon Sereg will lift his left hand up to his shoulder, pulling the sling to release his arm. "The old ways are gone, Genoveva. You see it in the Espada. You see their lack of fire. They're destroying themselves. The Espada devour the footsoldiers and then have no fight in them." He raises his hands and settles in the sand, ready to move if he needed to. Not that it doesn't hurt, and the scrunch of his face shows it. "So, I can't promise I won't run out on you if I see this place stagnating like the other. But as long as you're true to the Hollow cause, I'll kill for you."
Genoveva - White Sands

Genoveva's expression betrays none of her thoughts as Sereg frees his arm and winces in pain from the act. She doesn't speak throughout his entire monologue about the weakness he saw inherent in Las Noches. Instead, she waits until he's finished speaking and launches her falchion up into the air with a flick of her wrist. The massive blade spins in circles up into the moonlight, but those distracted by it would be fools for missing what Genoveva herself was doing. Her, now freed, hand balls into a fist and strikes forward in a 'slow' straight towards Sereg's midsection.

"Ah dun need grunts Sereg, Ah need commanders an' leaders, sumthin' ya proved ya aren't ta me." she says back, regardless if he dodges or not, "Yer weak-willed an' lash out with impunity wit'out a goal er gain. Ya waster yer strength on da most insignificant of tasks, lettin' da prize elude you."

Crack.

Genoveva's knuckles pop loudly as she cracks them, slitted gaze narrowed upon Sereg. Her shoulders shrug, sending the bloodied haori drifting down unto the sand at her booted feet as the work down in the pit gradually stops, eyes swiveling to the confrontation atop the sand dune. "Prove yerself Sereg, 'fore Ah wrench yer head off."