View Single Post

Thread: Scatter the Pieces [IC]

1. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Scatter the Pieces [IC]

Stunned by hearing Etzra speak in his native language, he responds back without thinking <"Greetings to you, un-related younger female Etzra" before switching back to Erlsian ">Yes, I saw many comrades fall while fighting on the wall before I was clipped by a thrown boulder, knocked down and had part of the wall fall on top of me. I was out for the rest of the battle and actually just regained consciousness a few short hours ago. When I came to, there was all this devastation" he paused and waved his hand towards the general carnage, then resumed speaking "surrounding me. I have no idea what happened to the leader of the Order, but I find it hard to believe he would have fallen in battle. I hope that perhaps he managed to escape to find help for the city."

Addressing Magdi "The Bakery..it's mostly in ruins, but I did manage to salvage some bread from there a little while ago, I'm not sure, but there may be a bit left. It's not much, but anything is better then nothing. The Order of Mages..."again, a pause, a sniffle, more tears and an uncontrollable shiver of pain and regret wracked Samuel's body before continuing The entire Order has been decimated. As far as I know, I am the only one left that managed to survive, though as I said before, I believe our leader, Arcidius Valkore, may have survived and gone to get help, he was a very powerful mage. I just fully joined the ranks of the Order two years ago myself." at the last, he started to fall silent, then added "Oh, and Samuel is fine. I've never been one for standing on formality in the best of times."
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2011-05-28 at 04:02 PM.