Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Spoiler
Show
"oh, boy. Um... Wow. Oh boy."
paced back in front of the big stalli--colt, we will use the word 'colt', this isn't a tawdry romance novel! he paced in front of the large colt, trying not to stare at the prominent muscles just under the warm, russet coat.

Big McIntosh's frame was impassive, his face unreadable. The crisp scent of green apples and sweat reached Siuis's nose and-
"Ach! Focus, focus! You're a wizard, for crying out loud! This should be second nature by now..." Anxiety rolled off the diminutive equine in waves, seemingly guiding his blind walk around the larger pony.

"Is somethin' the matter?" Big Mac said. No, intoned, his words reverberated like a bell, deep and bronze. Siuis looked up, catching the other's gaze.. The sound was impressive, even without the Ship Note. And his eyes!

Even in the midst of such turmoil, Bic Mac's eyes were placid, gentle. Siuis swore he could hear birdsong, even see the gently moving leaves in the woods, green, so very green, and so full of life, and-

Siuis tore his gaze away, swearing.
"Gracious! And I bet Lix not did this because I'm in the same room as she is, too. I can't believe that just happened, I ... .... .. .... ...." his voice fell in volume, becoming a barely whispered mumble at the end.

"I'm sorry?" Big Mac said, genuine concern ringing his normally serene voice. "I didn't hear you."

If it were possible for a motionless pony to freeze in place, then that is what Siuis did. He scrutinized the floor with a force that could rival Fluttershy, a burning red bit of snout just visible under the brim of his hat.
"I said I can't believe I got lost in your eyes."

Big Mac's face softened into a gentle smile. "you know, 'ship fic' is a term for a broad category of lit'rature, only a fraction end in erotica, whether explicit or implied."

Siuis looked slowly up at the slab of colt, with a look that could only be described as 'blinkered'. Before he could speak, Big Mac's head turned just so, his eyes shifting their liquid emerald gaze far over the wizard's shoulder. Siuis felt the motion, the force behind Big macintosh's eyes compelling him to turn.

Big Macintosh was looking out a massive window, normally viewing the intricate dance of the stars. Siuis backed up and stood flank to flank (
Totally not a cuddle, just changing my POV to match his. Right? Ach, dammit brain!) and chuckled. Viewed from the personal command deck's leisure room, Equestrian earth was bathed at the edges by the gently diffused light of the sun.

"Big Mac, are we... Are we watching the sunset together?"

"EEE-yup."

"oh. This is..." Siuis shifted, settling his weight more firmly onto the wall that was the apple farmer's flank. "This is nice."

A rainbow blur marred the perfect scene. Down was up, left was back, silence! Noise! Motion without motion in the void of space...

Siuis noted that he was staring at a wall. Or the floor. Ceiling? Ceiling.

Lix Lorn, ten yards away, lay on her side, manic smile juxtaposed with a glazed look of contentment on her face. Even Big McIntosh looked perturbed, his normally perfect posture canter ever so slightly to the side. All three had traces of lipstick about them.

Lix giggled. "I think we just made out with Rainbow Dash!"

All tags done by hand. Wish I could use the GUI....

yeah, ever since firefox, we've been having trouble enforcing the command protocols. All you need are the browser and a pony pic anywhere in the system you use to access the command prompts. Horrid really, but let's be fair; the OFC was designed with principles of magic in mind. The satellite? It's a shell, so no one freaks out about an array of crystals, alchemical regents and a consecrated skull from a unicorn willing to give their life for friendship floating through space. There may also be salamanders, I forget.

Spoiler
Show
The white background horse stared shyly at the object of his affections, and sighed.

Their love could never be; Halftangible was a person using an avatar representation in digital space; he himself was just a background element to flesh out such an avatar. Theirs were different worlds. And yet...

White background horse squinted, strained his vision. The fourth wall was out there, he could _feel_ it. Constraining him, enforcing these codes of behaviour that kept him and his love forever apart. If only he could find a way through, some crack or seam, surely he could find a fabled "avatarist" who could grant his wish?

It was a desperate plan, and foolish, he knew. But white background horse would persevere, until the day he could munch oats and roll in the grass, free with his desired one. However long that day took to come.

Sorry mate, couldn't resist. You gave me the perfect set up. Hope I didn't cross a line, so lemme know if it's too much, aye?

Oh, good, you seem to have solved the Communication With Trixie problems you were having
You are the awesomest person.
Although no comment on the hatred cannon?