1. - Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] What Has Magic Done? My Little Pony, Without The Kiddy

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    ((I'm going to take a stab at the nature of the third room and say that it's an illusion.))

Eric blinked when two of the group were failed in as many seconds after entering the third room and dropped out of sight.

"Fantastic, a test with a sense of humor," he muttered.

Figuring that this was an elaborate illusion, and having no way of knowing what was happening in the control room, he signaled silently for Second Guess to try and dispel any illusions in the room.
    [Tyrol, plugged into... the Labs]

The guardspony slowly played with the all the equipment he suddenly had access to. Hm, what does this do... An entire room in the Test Chambers suddenly collapsed, crushing everything underneath. Tyrol winced, and hoped nopony was inside.

Uh... ok. How about this? The floor opened up around Eric and Second Guess, leaving both standing on an island. Ah screw this. I'll just talk to them directly and hopefully figure out a way to get them down.

"Sir? It's me, Tyrol. Uhh... I think you need to jump down. It's leads down to where I am." he said, channeling his voice to the speakers where Eric and Second Guess was.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-05-31 at 12:17 AM.