Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
[Tyrol, plugged into... the Labs]

The guardspony slowly played with the all the equipment he suddenly had access to. Hm, what does this do... An entire room in the Test Chambers suddenly collapsed, crushing everything underneath. Tyrol winced, and hoped nopony was inside.

Uh... ok. How about this? The floor opened up around Eric and Second Guess, leaving both standing on an island. Ah screw this. I'll just talk to them directly and hopefully figure out a way to get them down.

"Sir? It's me, Tyrol. Uhh... I think you need to jump down. It's leads down to where I am." he said, channeling his voice to the speakers where Eric and Second Guess was.
Eric shrugged on hearing Tyrol's voice and leaped into the pit, accompanied by Second's half indignant, half panicked, "sir!"

A few seconds later, he had landed in the room with Tyrol.

"Well, whaddya know? it worked," he said upon seeing Tyrol at the control board. He got up and brushed himself off before walking over to the other pony.

"Hey, Second, jump on in, it's fine!" Eric called into the same device that Tyrol had used to project his voice.

A few moments later, Second Guess also landed in the room. "With all due respect, sir, you're crazy," he said to Eric.

"Yep!" Eric responded cheerfully.