View Single Post

Thread: Tome of Tactics: A sequel to ToB [PEACH]

1. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Tome of Tactics: A sequel to ToB [PEACH]

jguy, why did you take shadow blade if your int is higher than dexterity and you already had weapon finesse? Did you need it for gloom razor feat? If not, I'm sorry to say but it looks like your character is suboptimal for what you're trying to do. It's ok though, you're still a great skill monkey and a competant fighter.

I think what happened is that int seemed like a primary stat when it's actually secondary, playswithfire you should rewrite your ability paragraph. The thing is it has skill points out the wazzoo and a things like tactics giving free skill points so it doesn't need int so much for skills, and most of it's class features push it into melee range which makes dex and con more important.

jguy how much does intelligence affect manuevers and the new discipline's feats? I haven't had a good look at them to know how useful int is outside of class special features. If it doesn't have much effect then you could be on to something.

Also jguy they already have a feat exactly what you're talking about- that's what informed aim is meant to be ( don't know if you can tell or not, but I'm not trying to be offensive here). They only need shadow blade for a prerequisite or if they have nothing better to take.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2011-05-31 at 01:34 AM.