1. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon shaman don't know crap 'bout dragons

I think my favorite wacky skill list is the Master Inquisitive, from ECS.

They're not missing anything in particular, but they have 6 + INT skills. And only 8 class skills. None of which are those nice wildcards like Craft or Profession or Speak Language. And the fluff is that they're real smart guys. So a Master Inquisitive who gets +3 skill points per level (anyone with 16 INT, or a human with 14 INT) is required to take cross-class skills.

I also find it annoying that Knights don't get Diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    That one may well be by design - being a favoured (iPod autocorrect tried to turn that into Gabonese and then cabooses) soul means a god chose you, rather than the other way around. He or she didn't necessarily ask you about it first.

The one that always amused me was Horizon Walkers not getting Kn:The Planes.
    And yet, your sorcerous bloodline (or just your raw awesomeness) didn't necessarily ask you if you wanted to be a Sorcerer, but Sorcs still get K: Arcana. And WotC kind of hates Sorcerers a little bit. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Zaq; 2011-05-31 at 02:51 AM.
    In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~