Thanks for the laugh, Mohko! Comments are below.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohko
Requirements: To qualify to become a Mohkomancer, the character must fulfill all the following criteria.
Base Will save: +6
Skills: 10 ranks in any knowledge skill.
Feats: Skill focus: knowledge (any)
Spells: Able to cast 4th-level arcane spells without preparation.
Decent requirements. So, basically, you have to be an 8th level sorcerer to get in. Or an even higher level bard of course.

Class skills: The Mohkomancer's class skills (and the key ability to each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (int), Disable Device (int), Escape artist (Dex), Knowledge(all skills taken seperately) (Int), Profession (Wis) and Spellcraft (Int).

Skill points at each level: 4 + Int modifier
The skill list and skills per level are improving for a sorcerer. Somehow, though, I don't think it's a great bonus to this class. ;)

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Mohkomancers gain proficiency with tendrils.
Always good to specify that. ;)

Tendril: At 1st level Mohkomancer a pink tendri growsl out of Mohkomancer's skull. Mohkomancer gains a tendril slap attack for 1d4 points of damage (for medium sized tendril). This tendril can also be used to hold items and cast spells.
Does the tendril qualify as a "hand/arm" for the purposes of the "Multiweapon" feat? ;)

Mohkomancy(ex): At 2nd level Mohkomancer can tap into the knowledge of all living mohkoes and add his mohkomancer level to a single knowledge check. This ability can be used once for every two mohkomancer levels. Additionally, when Mohkomancer is using mohkomancy, he is considered trained at the knowledge he is using even if he has no ranks in it.
Provide me a little clarification. This would be a per day ability, and the Mohkomancer can pick a different skill every time he wants to use it?

Language of Mohkoes: At 3rd level Mohkomancer learns the language of mohkoes. As a side efect he gains the ability to pronounce "möhkö"
I guess I'm not a 3rd level 'mancer. I would assume it's pronounced moe KO. I'm probably wrong.

Size of Mohko At 5th level Mohkomancer's size changes into tiny. Tendril slap does now only 1d2 points of damage.
Being size tiny means he will have to move into an enemy's square to attack. This provokes an attack of opportunity. Just making sure you're aware.

Shape of Mohko At 7th level Mohkomancer transforms into a Mohko. He becomes a pink half-ball with two eyes and a mouth at one side. His hands transform into tendrils like the one on his head. Because Mohkoes lack legs, Mohkomancer's land speed becomes 10 ft. It now gains a +2 circumstance bonus on all diplomacy, bluff and gather information checks when dealing with people who think it's cute. It also gains a -2 circumstance penalty on all intimidate checks when dealing with people who think it's cute.

True Mohko: At 10th level mohkomancer has attuned itself so close to Mohkoes, that it becomes one. It becomes an aberration and immune to critical hits. At this point Mohkomancer has accumulated all the knowledge of Mohkoes. It can use mohkomancy at will.
So what this essentially means is he can add a +10 to every knowledge check, and treat each check as though he had at least one rank in the skill. Is that correct?

Liquid form(ex): <<snipped>>
Interesting ability. Some other DR's might also apply - for example, I would think DR 10/Magic and bludgeoning would make more sense. Essentially, it would have to be a magical bludgeoning weapon (such as a mace) to overcome the DR. I can't really see a piercing or slashing weapon harming a puddle. ;)

This class was a very fun read. Thanks!