Quote Originally Posted by Pheehelm View Post
Woman cutting my hair: "Oh wow, I thought I was aging him from sixteen to seventeen."

Guys on bus are asking how old the other guys around them are. They get to me.
One guy: "Really?"
Another guy: "Strange that the oldest guy here is the smallest."

Other guy: "So how old are you?"
Me: "Twenty-two."
Other guy: "Oh man, you could show me picture ID and I still wouldn't believe you. Hey, I bet you still get carded, don't you?"

Then there was that time at the library a few months back where I nearly got in trouble with their computer cops. Their policy was that anyone under sixteen had to have parental supervision to use their computers. They thought I was fourteen.
Get glasses they make you look older.
Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
Well for me it actually lasts eight years. Anyways, if you had a degree you'd actually be called a "pre-the" which just means "pre-theologian". Those who already have degrees spend two years as pre-the's, after which they do four years as theologians, so you'd probably do a total of six years.

I myself am not a pre-the or a theologian, but a college seminarian. So, I get myself the title of "college II" since I'm in my second year. So people would say that I'm in second college, while a pre-the might be in first pre-theology, and a theologion could be said to be in fourth theology. Such is the system.

edit: So I just found out something cool and strange. The Archdiocese of Boston has made a bet with the Archdiocese of Vancouver as to who will win the Stanley Cup. Whoever loses has to donate $100 to a charity on the other diocese. Go Bruins!
That kinda makes sense. Thanks.
Also, interesting, weird and productive.