View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony IX: The Best Thread Ever

1. - Top - End - #726
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony IX: The Best Thread Ever

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    My name's Fluttershy. Well I don't want to be a bother, and I know you must be busy with your berry harvest, and they're very nice berries, me and my animal friends just love them, and I think that you're obviously a very nice pony, so I was wondering if you could... (trails off into an indistinct squeak)
    "Speak up, sugarcube. Here, have some raspberry lemonade. Do ya want some berries? What kind would'ya like? We've got blackberries and blueberries and yellowberries and raspberries and blue raspberries and strawberries and boysenberries and boysengirlsberries and cherries and currants and grapes and bananas and honeyberries and cranberries and all sorts o' other berries. Did ya know that tomatoes, pumpkins, and watermelons are all types o' berry? Potatoes grow from berries too, so we farm 'em, but mostly we jus' eat the potatoes. They're really good potatoes, tho'. Elderberries are really old, but they still taste good. You should try 'em."

"If ya look outside ya might even see the sheepberries and crowberries and gooseberries and even some Indian gooseberries. Look out fer the bearberries, tho', they're all a bit grumpy this season.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-06-03 at 05:58 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.