Quote Originally Posted by SPoD View Post
Aura of Bears
Bears. In an aura.
Prerequisites: 13th level+, Not some punk druid.
Benefit: You are surrounded at all times by an aura of dire bears with a radius of 30 feet. No, you know what? Screw it, 60 feet. Yeah. 60 feet of bears. The bears provide cover and concealment for any attack made against you, but they don't hamper you at all because they move out of the way when it's your turn. They're polite like that. Anyway, yeah, bears. They totally take attacks of opportunity on anyone who tries to enter the area of effect, and some of them are always readying actions just in case anyone starts with them, so they can be like, "Yeah, sorry, you are NOT casting a spell in here!" and smack your pansy wizard ass down. What are you going to do about it? It's a bear. You're gonna do nothing and like it. And on your turn, you can direct the bears in the aura to mess anyone up who's standing next to them. The bears are immune to everything except other bears, and even then, it could go either way.
Special: You may take this feat more than once. Every time you take this feat, the radius of your aura of bears extends by another 60 feet.
"Sir. You might want to see this." "What is it boy." "Bears, sir. A small army of them." "What? Boy, what have I told you about being the lookout while high?" "I'm not sure. Look." "Fine.......*looks at bottle in hand* Who spiked my booze?"

I imagine it would go like that if someone with this went to weird fort.