View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

1. - Top - End - #550
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 3

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Sayuri lifts her weary eyes from her book as Aya and Shishiou enter her office. "Konpaku-san. Tsukikage-san. Please be seated." She beckons towards few chairs near the door, expecting the two lower-ranking officers to pull them closer.

"It is my understanding that you two encountered Kitano Takeshi in the Mortal World... twelve days ago? Is this right?"
    She pulls a copy of their earlier report from one of her folders. "I've heard rumors that you've taken time off from your normal duties to train for a... rematch. Is this true?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Shishiou exchanged a quick glance with Aya before he nodded.

"We have, Yamamoto-fukutaichou. Well, Aya-san more than myself, at any rate. I've been working on a Bakudou that should prove useful in restraining Kitano Takeshi's strength to some degree. Something to give her a better fighting chance." His expression carried a little concern. Perhaps it was Saiyuri's fame, perhaps something else - but he definitely looked as if he fully expected a scolding from her.

Still, it was... a lighter frown than one might expect him to carry. Perhaps it was due to her lack of makeup.
    "Begging your pardon Yamamoto-fukutaichou, the only times where I had taken time off from normal duties would be the times where I had to stay and recuperate at the 4th Division. Once I am up and about, the weekly patrol, morning exercises and other duties carry on as usual." Aya replies smoothly. As she looks at Shishiou explain his Bakudo, Aya nods.

"That new Bakudo can be the key to suppressing Takeshi's power, and unleashing my Bankai on him as a surprise." Aya continues, her face showing determination.

Taking a two second pause, Aya continues with concern on her face. "Is this regarding the report I had submitted to the 1st Division for analysis and dissemination to the other Division captains and vice-captains?"
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-06-05 at 07:54 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]