Quote Originally Posted by Nameless Ghost View Post
As another side benefit, the Razors will help you deploy the Devastators during Dawn of War.
...Sold. You had me at "actually be able to do something right in a Dawn of War game instead of getting torn apart".

SO, anyways, enough weirdness. This is the list I'll be using on Saturday, unless anyone has any further suggestions!

Spoiler
Show
HQ
Librarian, 140pts
-Terminator Armor, Storm Shield
-Powers: Force Dome, Vortex of Doom

ELITES
Sternguard 10, 340pts
-Heavy Flamer, 9 Combi-meltas
+Drop Pod (with Librarian)

TROOPS
Scouts 10, 175pts
-Combat Squad A: 1 Sergeant with Powerfist, Shotgun, & Meltabombs, 3 Shotgunners, 1 CCW/Pistol (metal model, can't fix)
-Combat Squad B: 4 Snipers, 1 Missile Launcher

Scouts 10, 150pts
-Snipers, 1 Missile Launcher

Scouts 10, 150pts
-Snipers, 1 Missile Launcher

FAST ATTACK
Land Speeder Storm, 60pts
-Heavy Flamer
-Contains Scout Combat Squad A

HEAVY SUPPORT
Devastators 5, 190pts
-4 Missile Launchers
+Razorback

Devastators 5, 190pts
-4 Missile Launchers
+Razorback

Thunderfire Cannon, 100pts

TOTAL: 1500 points.

Looking good, as far as I can tell. Now, I more or less know how to fight Necrons (take out any Destroyers first, and preferably Wraiths as well, then use Double-Strength on things if possible to keep them from getting back up), but what do people suggest I do about Dark Eldar, if I face them? I know their vehicles are made of paper, and they are really dangerous at short range with their poison weapons and at least one crazy assault unit (Incubi, I think?). And they have a pair of monsterous creatures. I've only faced Dark Eldar once before, and they steamrolled me with the Webway Portal.