Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
Spoiler
Show
Day of Kido Corp Defection

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division:
(Kido Corp Gardens, with Misaki and her 12th Lt father Katisugo Ichimyouri)

Taro smiled to her and nodded in relief as she and her father spoke, though they seemed more worried that Taro was questioning her loyalties, which was farthest from the truth. He was worried that she might have gotten caught up in it and bullied into a course of action she didn't want to really be a part of. Plus, he genuinely cared for Misaki and her well being. Taro thought perhasp it was detriment this time being a member of the 10th Division, as any approach of such a high seat in the 10th may seem like a policeman showing up at your front door, even if it is your friend.

Then Taro saw her father come forward and greet him. Taro always knew the 12th Lt was her father and whiel they had seen each other afew times, indeed they had not been formally introduced, professionally or privately. Taro straightened up a bit, as he was a Lt and Taro only a 3rd Seat.

Taro bowed to him politely, his large body always making for an impressive sight when bowing, as it literally took a bit longer for him to do it, and if close enough, you would even feel the air move as result of his mass.

"Sir...it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Taro Bazuku, 3rd Seat, 10th Division" His deep voice said to the father of his dear Misaki as he rose from the bow.

He extended his massive and strong hand tog reet the man, making sure not so squeeze too tight, which happened from time to time with his large hands.

Looking back to Misaki, he spoke a bit softer to her and bit more relaxed.

"I am just happy you are alright Misaki..."

Looking to both of them. "I hope i am not intruding..."
Katisugo and Misaki Ichimyouri:

Katisugo and Taro shake hands. He chuckles little at how Taro quickly adjusted his stature towards him. Katisugo was generally known by the members from 12th for lenience towards authoritative respect, to the point that he found it slightly annoying to always be swiftly greeted upon his every arrival. He believed every seated members was a valuable asset to the Division, as well as the Gotei 13.
3rd Seat, impressive. Also, you can relax your stance Taro. I may be a Vice Captain, but I like to see the seated members as equally important as myself. Just call me Katisugo.

Misaki giggles a little at Taro's sudden change in stance towards Taro before, responding to his question.
My father, came to see me for the same reason you did Taro. He wanted to know how I felt about the whole ordeal.