Looking up from the puzzle he's working on, Gavin says, "If you'd be interested, I actually could use a few capable assistants... you see, I'm here in Aschen to look into some rumors my employers have heard - that there may be fossils of undiscovered Pokemon species to be found within the desert." He smirks as he finishes the rubik's cube while speaking, and sets it aside as he leans forward a bit. "I was planning on travelling for a bit myself, to see if I could find skilled trainers that would be willing to work on this with me... After all, it would only be the one of the most noteworthy discoveries of our time. Especially if we can find a way to revive the fossilized Pokemon. And you, Nathan... I must admit, you impressed me. You kept a cool head, and fought well. You and that girl, Adela, both proved yourselves to be more than capable. If you're interested in helping me, I can assure you that you'll be paid quite well..." Gavin trails off there, watching the young trainer to see how he reacts to the proposal.