1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Caverns of Nabiansi - Choose Your Own Adventure Random Dungeoncrawling [D&D 3

Classes: Beguiler/Bard
    Race: Changeling (pg. 12 Eberron Campaign Setting)
    Focus on CHA, INT, CON, DEX, WIS, STR in that order
    Items: Sling (it's free!), chain shirt, longspear, spell components(?), backpack, belt pouch, flint and steel, flask, thieves tools (masterwork if we can afford it), tent, bedroll, crowbar, 10 foot pole, fishhook, sewing needle, rations, sling bullets, longsword, heavy mace, rope, grappling hook, shovel, torches, chalk, caltrops, mirror (small steel), whetstone, candle, map case, canvas, inkpen, ink, signet ring, sealing wax, parchment, climbing kit, manacles (I really doubt we'd have money left over for these but you never know!)

If we have a bunch of money left over or dropping a few things would help we should replace the sling and bullets with a hand crossbow and bolts preferably or shortbow and arrows if we have less money but still enough for that.

Name: Laina Thell
    Feats: Undead Empathy (Eberron Campaign Setting pg. 61. Well that helps with our Undead issues!), Eschew Materials (I've never actually played with a GM who required this feat but if this game would, it's best to have it considering Dungeons rarely have shops.) (If we don't need the previous....) Weapon Finesse (only because people seem to want it, over time we'll still become really bad at hitting things with sticks.) (If we don't need EM and people decide not to get WF....) Combat Casting.
    Skills: (Not sure what our stats look like so I'll just do this in order of priority) Concentration, Perform (Sing?), Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Disable Device, Search, Move Silently, Spot, Sense Motive, Speak Language (keep learning more languages till there's none left to learn), Use Magic Device (if we somehow end up with more than this...I'll pick it up from here).

The reasoning I have Move Silently and not Hide is because Invisibility type spells hide us but don't make us quiet. The reason I didn't get Open Lock is because we'll learn Knock.

I approve of Mordokai's plan, I just had some minor adjustments. Like...being a much better race for the idea.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-13 at 10:35 PM.