1. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Caverns of Nabiansi - Choose Your Own Adventure Random Dungeoncrawling [D&D 3

Well, I retract my statements then. You made good points about the tend and fishing. The mirror will be useful, but I thought we were trying to get away with some sort of shield made like a mirror or something, which sounded odd. I'm still iffy on the signet ring and such, but if you can think of good uses for it I won't argue. Any other ways to try and squeeze what else we can from these classes? I'm afraid my books are tapped out, so if anyone has any other ideas I'm game.

Edit -

So I guess the character will look like this?

Class - Bard/Beguiler [Player Handbook II, Pg. 6-11]
    Race - Changeling (By the way, what do they do? Heard of them, never seen them before though) [Pg. 12 Eberron Campaign Setting]
    ACF - Bardic Knack [Player Handbook II, Pg. 35]
    Focus on CHA, INT, CON, DEX, WIS, STR in that order
    Items: Sling (it's free!), chain shirt, longspear, spell components(?), backpack, belt pouch, flint and steel, flask, thieves tools (masterwork if we can afford it), tent, bedroll, crowbar, 10 foot pole, fishhook, sewing needle, rations, sling bullets, longsword, heavy mace, rope, grappling hook, shovel, torches, chalk, caltrops, mirror (small steel), whetstone, candle, map case, canvas, inkpen, ink, signet ring, sealing wax, parchment, climbing kit, manacles (I really doubt we'd have money left over for these but you never know!)

If we have a bunch of money left over or dropping a few things would help we should replace the sling and bullets with a hand crossbow and bolts preferably or shortbow and arrows if we have less money but still enough for that.

Name: Liana Thell
    Feats: Undead Empathy (Eberron Campaign Setting pg. 61. Well that helps with our Undead issues!), Eschew Materials (I've never actually played with a GM who required this feat but if this game would, it's best to have it considering Dungeons rarely have shops.) (If we don't need the previous....) Weapon Finesse (only because people seem to want it, over time we'll still become really bad at hitting things with sticks.) (If we don't need EM and people decide not to get WF....) Combat Casting. (Later on I suggest we take Mater Manipulator [Player Handbook II, pg. 80]
    Skills: (Not sure what our stats look like so I'll just do this in order of priority) Concentration, Perform (Sing?), Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Disable Device, Search, Move Silently, Spot, Sense Motive, Speak Language (keep learning more languages till there's none left to learn), Use Magic Device (if we somehow end up with more than this...I'll pick it up from here).
    Last edited by Xanmyral; 2011-06-14 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Compilation