View Single Post

Thread: Is poison use evil?

1. - Top - End - #94
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Is poison use evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Assassin-class was originally used for a very specific organization of assassins hence the prerequisite. It's just presented in a general manner in DMG and thus the prerequisites seem kinda weird.
    Which just increases the aggregate raw stupidity of it, that they made something generic without actually making it generic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dice View Post
    The question isn't "Should I use it?" The question is, "Would I object it if it were used on me?"
    Then everything fails that last question that isn't enough beer and wenching to last until the next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by ffone View Post
    I don't understand.
    Psyren nixed killing someone powerful, evil, and notable because they're powerful, evil, and notable, and that's what I was reacting to when I was criticizing what I perceived to be an overly strict reading of the requirement.

I then proceeded to discuss how being that strict with one's reading would lead to the things I said. The reason one chose who one killed for the prerequisite is enough to prevent one from qualifying for the PrC by that kind of reading because it's an additional reason on top of doing it to join the assassins.

Is that more clear?
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-06-14 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide